Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ten Year Engagement Anniversary

Today is Hal and my ten year Engagement Anniversary. We remember the evening well. I was living in Austin and Hal in Dallas. It was his turn to make the trek to Austin. I made plans for us to go out on Lake Travis on our favorite pontoon boat (Pumpkin) for the evening. As usually, we had our smoked salmon, cream cheese, capers with crackers and wine of course.  We made our usually tour around the lake and then found a peacefully cove to anchor. The evening was beautiful, light warm breeze and a full moon. We went for a swim, had dinner and was enjoying the beautiful night.


And then he asked….Will You Marry Me?

And then I said….Absolutely YES!


Tonight we celebrated at Venezia. One of our favorite Italian restaurants. It’s a BYOW. Thanks to KW and Julie we took a 2006 Domaine Leflaive Puligny Montrachet
Looking forward to another 10 years my love.



3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this!! So sweet. Congratulations to our two favorite people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love the picture. Congratulations. :) Elysse

    ReplyDelete