Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Best Weekend!

I had a GREAT weekend! Thank you friends and family! Friday night Susan hosted a "Girls Night Out" which was so much fun. We sound like the “View” and this was early in the evening….

Mollie and Kathy G.(deep conversation)

Me and Liz

Margaret and Linda

We (Susan, Mary, Mollie, Linda, Jeanne, Kathy, Margaret, Liz) gathered for our hordeours and then had a lovely dinner

followed by Pictionary. When was the last time you played Pictionary? I never knew we had such competitive players! On the other hand, it would help if you can draw your thoughts (Mollie!). You really needed to be there to appreciate this.....


On Saturday Susan had made reservations through her PEO group for us to take some cooking classes.
Best of Brunches w/Mynetta Cockerell, Executive Chef at Milestone Culinary Arts Center
 ( I have recipes to share)

Fancy Finger Foods w/Janice Provost, Chef of Parigi Restaurant (recipes to share)

We had a class on Food Presentation and Styling that was so funny that I didn't even get a pic of it.

We had the joy of attending Gared and Shawan's Engagement Party Saturday night.  WOW! 
I was so tired from the GNO that I didn't get any pics, but what an evening to remember....

Sunday we had breakfast with my dad and Chris (sorry you are sick Staci, we missed you)


Dad and Chris (warms my heart)





Chris and Me (Pure Joy!)

Our Travel Friends met at J&S Sunday evening to pin down the dates and times for our trip to FRANCE!
I'm sure Rod will join us????

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great weekend and I know you were so happy to have chris there... how exciting... wish we were there...

    ReplyDelete