Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday

Our Easter weekend was filled with everything you could imagine.

When Sunday arrived, we were ready for the day. Went to the gym before worship (9:00) and then SS. Came home, changed and headed to TLC, True Love Christian Church. I’ve talked about this church before and how we have fallen in love with their joy and spirit. We met Tony and Zella at our last Cursillo. It was my joy, honor, pleasure to pray for Zella and her weekend at Cursillo. I had no idea what joy I would experience when I met her.
TLC allowed us to serve them Easter lunch and we all experienced the presence of Christ.
The room was decorated so festive.

I cannot begin to articulate how I felt Sunday afternoon.  Having the opportunity to sit down and have lunch and get to know some of these people was incredible.  I learned alot and met alot of very honest Christ filled people. Thank you TLC!

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of you, Mol and Susan! Can we photoshop my face in there, too???? :) Love you, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete