Saturday, October 16, 2010

New Look

I have been wanting new landscaping for the front for quite awhile.  Hal has been hesitant as he thinks any day now I will want to move.  At our last Cursillo event, I bid on a landscape consultation by Kevin Starns.  I knew this would be easy as Kevin did a makeover on our back yard.  Kevin is very easy to work with and very patient with his clients.  I had an image in my mind and he made it come true.  Thank you Kevin.
The Before
The During
The Finished Product
We may live in North Dallas, but I don't have to have the North Dallas look.

2 comments:

  1. SO cute... I know you have wanted this for a while and it looks great.. can't wait to see everything when it has taken root and blooming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!!!
    Elysse

    ReplyDelete