Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bailey Lynn Denton

This has been an exciting week.  Elysse had a doctor appointment on Tuesday morning, April 16th, and was told she was close.  Wednesday as we were getting ready for work we received a call from Keith asking if one of us could come stay with Anna.  I threw my clothes on and ran out the door with wet hair.  Anna and I, well at least grandma, had the best day.  It was just the two of us.  We had some breakfast, went to gymboree, out for lunch at Corner Bakery and home for a nap....both of us.  After our nap we headed to the hospital to meet little sister, Bailey.  I love how the hospitals let any and everyone visit at the same time.  It was one happy room filled with love.
Baily Lynn Denton
6 lbs 10 oz born at 1:25
 Proud and happy mom and dad.
 Curious big sister.
 Very happy grandma and GG
 The girls.
 Grandma, Grandpa, Anna and Bailey....JOY
 Aunt JuJu drove up from Houston as fast as she could.
 Nana and GG.
 Anna is showing us where Bailey's nose, mouth, eyes and ears are.
 Sweet picture of mother and daughter.
 Hal's birthday was Thursday and this is what he received in his birthday card.
 We stopped by on Saturday for a quick visit and to hold Bailey.  She is so tiny and you forget that.


1 comment:

  1. These are some great pics... I had not seen these yet... Elysse looks so good... and that sweet baby... oh how I wish we were there... I never got to see either of my boys this small... sweet Bailey.

    ReplyDelete