Friday, March 7, 2014

Play Date with Friends

I was feeling the need to be with our friends so we had a little dinner party.  Nothing big, just food, friends, beverages and a toy.  The difference between kids and adults play dates are the toys.  Chris and Melissa gave us a Seal-A-Meal for Christmas.  I have been a little intimidated to use it.  So I decided to bring it out and see who could teach me how to use it.  Kevin and Margaret have one so she jumped right in.  But realized we had the new and improved model.  It takes a village to seal a meal. Very funny to me.  Liz was the first to assist Margaret.


 Grandpa was enjoying the show.
 Now Susan joins the girls and we have the instruction booklet out.
 Here comes Mary and Harry to give their expert opinions.
 Success!!!!  Good Job!
 Oh no...Harry found the attachment.  What to do with it?  Starting over now.
Enjoy the play by play instructions on How to use your Seal a Meal while drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment