Monday, March 9, 2015

Bastile Day - July 2014

Of course KW is interested in this special day....it has to do with wine but I would never had guess he would have embraced the day with such gusto.  That's not necessarily true as KW embraces everything with a passion and gusto.  One of the many traits I admire in him. 

Julie all dolled up and looking beautiful as always.  The funny thing to me is that she was probably hanging out in the pool just a few hours before this picture was taken.  She transforms so quickly.
I'm sure there is a name for this costume other than over the top.  She certainly wears it well and looks stunning.



I'm sure there were stories to go with the attire and evening, we just weren't privy to those.  Thanks for sharing the photos of another fun evening for you two.

No comments:

Post a Comment