Sunday, December 27, 2009

Singapore 2009


Vivi and Grand Dad gave Pierce 25 days of Christmas, so on day 17 when we arrived he opened dinasores that you paint and this is what you get.
Pierce has really grown in the last year and is such a good helper.

Pierce and Grandpa. They have become very good friends.

Hal and Camille hanging out at the pool waiting on Blake to get home.

Pierce and his Christmas present, an I Touch. He picked up on the concept very quickly, he is so smart.

Pierce and Camille look great for 5:00 am on our way to Vietnam.

A few hours later...

When Pierce woke up, he was ready for some juice.

Vietnam traffic was the craziest thing I've ever seen. 8M in Hoi Chi Mingh City and 4M motorcycles and a few wires.

We took a tour of the tunnels and I was caught off guard by my feelings.
Pierce loves taking pictures.
I just love this picture of Blake and Pierce
On our way to Hue, we stopped to streatch our legs. Pierce is doing his "Funny Face".

We are having a wonderful time here in Singapore and Vietnam. I can't believe that we will be going home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment