Monday, January 18, 2010

Fun Weekend with Pierce and everyone else

One of our nice surprises was having Pierce and Camille for the weekend. They joined us for dinner Friday night.



Pierce helped me open my present, a beautiful angel necklace

I think Pierce and Kitty became good friends.  Pierce shared all his gifts with her.

Pierce got to celebrate his birthday one more time! I'm not so sure who was enjoying the toys more???





Towards the end of the evening, Pierce got all wound up. Horsee anyone??? Sure let me!!!

There's nothing like bath time w/Grandpa.  Got to have soap, suds and music.



Doing a little dancing in the tub.

Sunday was another fun filled day starting our day with church

After nap time we headed to the park.  What a beautiful winter day to forget all our worries (poor Cowboys)



Even Aunt Elly showed us how to have fun swinging

Run momma run...bet you can't catch me!


Sunday evening we were all so tired.  It was order pizza in and go to bed.  A great weekend, thank you all for sharing it with us.

2 comments:

  1. UH, EXCUSE ME?!?!? Why the need to put not one but TWO pictures of me with my head down and looking all grumpy? How much do I have to pay you to get those OFF OF HERE?? :)

    So glad we finally got to meet Camille and Pierce. I felt like I was meeting a celebrity since I've read her blog for a couple of years now, ha! Thank you for inviting us to share in your family time. You and Hal have such great kids - and of course one great GRANDSON!

    Love you much ... now go remove those pictures ....

    K.

    ReplyDelete