Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy 10 Year Anniversary Celebration

Yesterday Hal and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary with our family and friends.  The family members that were not here were sooooo missed!
Hal's first surprise were beautiful red roses delivery to my office.  Nice....

We met Liz, Rod & Mollie, John & Susan, Kat & Jerry, Elysse & Keith, Camille and Pierce for dinner at one of our family favorite Italian ressturants, Venezia Café. Hal’s second surprise was a beautiful necklace….very nice!
I also got a surprise for him, a Tag watch. I asked Camille if she would take Hal’s gift and Hal asked Camille if she would take my gift. She’s so quick….she noticed they were from the same place!


We had a wonderful evening and we are looking forward to our next 10+ years.
As I reminisce on our past 10 years, there are many joys and sorrows. Each have provided us the opportunity to grow together. I love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment