Saturday, August 28, 2010

Jesus All For Jesus

Last Sunday was an amazing day.  We started the day with our worship service lead by Robin Mark...WOW!  As part of our service Samuel Cheng was baptized.  What a beautiful baby he is with truly beautify parents, Albert and Tavey. 
Robin and the band....incredible music.

Ellen, Mollie, Emily, David and Tom

Ellen is such an intricate part of Robin's music and she plays the flute well.

Robin Mark
Sarah on keyboards and vocals.

David on drums
Robin and the band

Emily, she is such a joy to just watch her sing and praise God, not to mention her beautiful voice.
We met David at Cursillo and he has a love for our Lord.
And there is Mollie.  Just watching Mollie sing is a joy in its self.  She has that smile that tells you....I'm loving what I'm doing right now!

And then there is Tom...incredible musician and song writer.
When it's all said and done....did I do my best?  I pray with Gods grace the answer is yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment