Saturday, January 22, 2011

Chef Point Cafe

During the holidays I learned of a 4 star resturant located in a Conoco gas station Watauga.  I wanted to go as soon as the holidays were over.  The problem was, by then, I had forgotten who had mentioned the resturant and the name.  Friday morning I woke up knowing who told me....thank you Carolyn.  Today Hal and I took a little road trip to Watauga to search out and have lunch at Chef Point Cafe.
 Chef Franson Nwaeze and his wife own this gas station/resturant.  The food is outstanding.  There was a wait and sometimes you sit w/other people at your table but it's all worth it.  Because of package laws, they don't serve any beer or wine.  They are planning on expanding behind the station and offering a full bar.
Chef Point Cafe  Next time you want a 4 star meal and don't want to dress up, I highly recommend this place.  Also, be very hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment