Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Keith

Last Friday Keith turned 31....Happy Birthday Keith!
We decided to serve ribs for dinner and asked Rod if he would make his world famous ribs....he said YES!
Rod and Mollie sold there house in Plano so our time here with them is limited.  We invited our friends over to help us celebrate.  They all wanted to know if Anna was coming before they RSVP'd.
The weather has been so nice as compared to our summer and I was so looking forward to hanging outside, grilling and chilling.
 They look more and more alike.

 I took some really good pictures with Anna, but this is one of my favorites!  She had some really cute skinny jeans on....so cute.
 Anna and Grandpa are always so relaxed.  Reminds me when Pierce was a baby.  GP seemed to have a magic touch with him.
 Oh, I forgot, it's Keith's birthday!
 Now this is one of my favorite pictures with Anna. 
Happy Birthday Keith and many many more.

1 comment: