Saturday, September 3, 2011

Going to Switzerland and Provence

We have a group of very dear friends that travel together typically every 2 years. Our joy is planning our trips over the two years. Last night met we to plan our 2012 travel. Each couple brought their ideas and list of places they want to see. We are all Presbyterian, so we voted....and while we have many places we want to travel to, we decided our next trip is to Switzerland and Provence France. We plan to start in Switzerland and end up relaxing at a villa in Provence....sweet! You could just see Liz thinking of all the places we need to go and see. We are so fortunate to have her love of travel and help us plan. Plus she and George have been to almost all of the places we want to go


My dream is to have a lavender farm.  I have always thought it would be in the hill country of Texas....but I could go to Provence France.




If anyone has suggestions of places we should see, please let me know.  Can' t wait for the next meeting.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful trip...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great... you should ask my parents they have spent a lot of time this summer in Switzerland and loved it... and I think they have been to Provence as well but not certain... I want to go...

    ReplyDelete