Sunday, March 18, 2012

Package From Pierce

Camille mentioned to me the other day that I should receive a package from Pierce.  OM Goodness you would have thought I was a kid again.  How I looked forward to the mail each day or FedEx.  I could hardly wait.  The package arrived Saturday!!!!  Pierce put together very special gifts just for me for by my special birthday.  Inside were pieces of Weathers original candy, book mark, a sweet 60th birthday card with a special message and signed by Pierce, original art work for display and a silly band.
Thank you Pierce for my birthday package.  I love you very much and you made me feel very special!
Love Grandma!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love it! A birthday present put together by Pierce himself, how wonderful!

    You are one loved Grandma, you know!

    ReplyDelete