Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Robert's Visit

My nephew, Robert, came to visit and it was a joy to see him.  He is about the same age as Chris.  In fact when they were young, I would take both of them to my parents house on Monday and pick them up on Friday.  Amazing.....I'm still hearing some new stories from some of those visits. 

It's been ages since we have seen Robert and just love him to pieces.  We got to celebrate him being in town for an early dinner with the family.
Dawn and Craig (Terry's daughter and son-in-law)
 Robert and Craig (My brother and his son)
 April, Lilly and can't remember the guys name...sorry.(Craig's daughter)
 Dad, Elizabeth and me.
 Craig and Terry (brother and sister-in-law)


  Loretta and Greg 
Mom, dad and the kids.
 Father and kids
 and then there's Anna and grandpa!
 Say cheezee
  Bailey and grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment