Monday, February 17, 2014

Korea - Seoul

Our trip to Korea is wrapping up. I have taken way too long to keep my blog up-to-date but the fun part for me is being reminded of our wonderful trip to visit Blake, Camille, Pierce and Asher in their new home.  Korea has so much to offer for those who love the outdoors.

Our trip to Seoul was so fun because Pierce was so excited about giving us the tour of the War Museum.  He had been there before and loves Army, planes and museums.  It was such a treat.  There is a part of the exhibit where you can climb on the planes and tanks to get a real "hands on" feel.




 Blake got stroller duty with Asher.  He really didn't mind as he was trying to work a little.
 Below is an actual battle ship that has bullet holes.  Gives you an eerie feeling of what is may have been like.



 Look at all those tanks and planes to roam around on.




 I thought this was a cute picture of big brother and little brother.

 There's a tree inside where you could attached a note of gratitude for serving in the war.  Pierce is such a considerate boy and has such a tender heart, he wrote a note and placed it on the tree.


 There was a exhibit of an early Presbyterian church.
 I didn't get the name of the artist that designed this display of dog tags, but I thought it was very moving.
 Pierce taking me for a ride in an Army jeep. 
 Daddy and Asher.  Kinda funny as I've waited so long to blog that Asher is walking and talking.  Time passes too quickly!
One of my very favorite pictures. 
 OK, this may be one of my favorite pictures.
 Maybe this one is my favorite!

 Seldom do Camille and I have our pictures taken together as we are usually the ones with the camera.  Love this.


No comments:

Post a Comment