Thursday, April 3, 2014

Garage Sale wtih Friends

Having a garage sale with friends is the only way to have a garage sale.  I'm not all that educated on the garage sale process so I went to our friend Kathy Sanders.  She is my Go To lady for many things.  I love her decorating style, she knows where to find the best deals, she is very creative, etc...all of which I am not!  Makes for great friends.  Because we both moved in the last few months we had many items that did not fit in our current home.  I hate to say this...but this is our last home!!!
We started the celebration with Susan's birthday dinner.  I love our friends!!!
Now down to business....I worked hard through the week to gather stuff I just could not live without and the garage grew and grew with "stuff"
 Kathy and Jerry moved shortly after we did and considerably downsized.  Plus...Kat has a lot of really nice things.

 Saturday morning...4:30 AM and Hal could not sleep......So excited for the day...NOT!!!!

 Starting to "display" items on tables on the driveway.


 All of our helper bees showed up around sun up.  Now those are true friends.  I  just love them.
 See anything you can't live without?  It's funny because we all found thing we took inside that we thought we needed.  We found a bicycle, car seat and painting for the grand kids.
 Jerry working hard at merchandising.
 There is something for everyone here....Come and get it.
 OK, it's about 2:30 and we are done.  Look at that clean garage!  That was our goal.
 This is not Hal's favorite activity but he pushed through.
 Per Anna.....Clean Up, Clean Up, Everyone Clean Up...

 Ta Da!!  All clean and all done.  We had a successful garage sale with the help of some fabulous friends.  We are blessed!
And Hal can get both cars in the garage...that was the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment