Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy New Year 2016!

The last few years we have had the joy of being entertained by Anna and Bailey and soon Spencer.  Oh my!
Pawpaw/Grandpa and I get our game on early in preparation for the evening.  All this means is having plenty of options of things to do.
 Anna arrived in her new "outfit" with jewelry and fingernails polish.  What else would you expect.
Anna and Bailey were here for 2 minutes before they had Pawpaw on the floor playing Princess Candy Land. 
 Party favors are out and we are ready to get the night started.
 It was a little more difficult than I anticipated getting everyone all decked out.



 I think we are ready!
John and Susan are such dear friends.  The  last couple of years they have joined us to bring in the new year.  I'm not so sure John signed up for this activity but he is a great sport!


 Susan brings her creativity and builds ginger bread houses with Anna.  I buy....they build!
Wishing you a very Healthy, Happy, Joyful 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment