Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Year 2015

As I look at pictures for 2016 I realize there are so many from 2015 that touch my heart. 
So before I begin 2016, here are just a VERY few from 2015!

The pictures are not in any order...sorry.  The blog going forward will help me keep life events in order, which I so need.
We started 2015 with a family vacation to Breckenridge.  The joy of our lives!
My how they changed in a year.
 Chris, Melissa and Logan came to visit during the summer.  One of Logan's doctors is here in Dallas and we are thrilled!
Anna had her first dance recital.  Loved it!
 Granny Camp 2015!  We had Pierce and Anna last year.  We had a blast non stop for 3 days.

 Success!!!!
Our dear friends support us through LIFE!  Chris and Melissa gave us a Seal A Meal so one evening when we were together we had a Seal A Meal training session. 
Priceless!
I love our friends who are our family. 
 My dad moved to Garnet Hill which is close to me.  I get to run over there anytime time and I just love that and him

Asher turned 3 this year and so thankful he was here in the states so we could celebrate with him!
A ladies man already.
 Thanksgiving in Houston.  Always a feast and great company.
Father daughter love for sure.  Nothing more joyful.
 Julie and KW had an event to go to Friday night.  I know for a fact they were in their shorts and didn't look like this 30 minutes ago.  How do you do that?
 She's going out and I'm staying on the sofa.
 My dad turned 91.  We had a little celebration for him with several of the great grand kids around.
 A new addition to the family.  Spencer Bruce Denton.
 All time favorite time of the year, Liz's Beaujolais dinner party. Gets us ready for the holidays.
 I just love this video of Logan.




No comments:

Post a Comment