Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

I just love spending my birthday in WP skiing.  No worries for Hal as to what to do, reservations to make, etc.  After 29 years for the Ingles and 9 for us we are still learning ways to simplify our trek to the slopes.  This year we learned to wear our snow shoes and found the wagon.  It's the little things in life!  The weather as been awesome...high's in the upper 30's to lower 40's, lots of sunshine, lots of snow and no crowds.  Since Monday, we have had the mountain to ourselves, thus the 17 runs today.  My legs are telling me all about it tonight.



 We are always making fun of John and his "nose picker" skies.  Look how much longer they are they?
 John, Susan and I took a break and had a beer while Hal got in 4 more runs!  It was just such a beautiful day to be outside.
  Our little red wagon with all our stuff.
 Another wonderful day in the Park. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Bday to you and looks like fun... I hope you got a ride in that little red wagon..

    ReplyDelete