Monday, February 28, 2011

Spring is in the air

Saturday was the perfect spring day.  Cool in the morning and then the sun came out and it was beautiful.  It puts you in the mood....My African Violets so needed to be re potted.  Once there were four .
 And now there are six.  I so hope they live.  Anyone need an African Violet?
 Then these pretty flowers jumped into my car at Lowe's.  I love it when that happens.

We ended the day with a lovely dinner with Liz at Hibiscus.What a way to spend a Saturday.  Thank you God for the day, thank you Liz for the wonderful evening.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be more than happy to take one of the African violets off your hands! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want me some flowers like this... looks so good... I would do anything for a yard with flowers all up until I have to take care of them :-)

    ReplyDelete