Thursday, February 10, 2011

Renewal at Casa

Each Wednesday night a group of us meet at our church for our Renewal meeting.  I've talked before about this very special group of people in my life, but I can't emphasize enough the meaning they add to my life.  We have had a few days of snow/ice and cold weather and did not meet last week.  This week the church was closed due to more bad weather, so we decided to just meet at Casa Milagro and share Christ there with each other.  Our group expanded as others joined us and we couldn't have been more delighted. In all there were 20 of us.
Ellen, Wilma (Ellen's mom), Pete (Ellen's brother) and Tom. Sorry Wilma we got you with your eyes closed.  You will just have to come again.
 Emily and the boys, Preston, Garrett and Layton.
 All the above and me.
 Mary and Harry.
 Emily and Dwight.
 Kathy G and Bill.
 Susan and John.
Closest to Christ - David Hays email saying he was open to learning new contemporary music.
Sharing Christ - With Keith and Elysse after the sudden death of Elysse's dad.
Study - Not so much
Thankful for - Community!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Closest to Christ - email prayer from my staff prayer partner
    Sharing Christ - sending email prayer to my staff prayer partner :)
    Study - Daily devotionals, including Staff devotional
    Thanksgiving - Community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these people! Oh, and by the way, I was there too... ;)

    ReplyDelete