Tuesday, April 5, 2011

March, the transition month

I love the fact that so many people enjoy my blog.  I never knew it was read by so many, until you don't post for a while and you get..."why are you posting anymore?"  Well...get ready because April is going to be a busy month.  We have spent the month of March transitioning from winter to spring.  A few bike rides, a few top down days, working in the yard, hanging out with our friends on the patio and just enjoying the beauty of spring.  Everywhere you turn, there are signs of spring and I love that.
Julie was serving at Passion in Ft Worth over the weekend and stayed over to spend the night.  Keith and Elysse joined us for dinner.  I can now announce the name of our grandaughter, Anna Michelle Denton. We look forward to  meeting her and loving on her.

1 comment: