Sunday, August 7, 2011

Anna's First Trip to Costco

Almost every Saturday morning Hal and I have breakfast at Cindi's Deli.  Most times Susan and John meet us there, whether we ride our bikes or drive over.  Any more the hostesses just ask us "how many".  I love that!   This Saturday during breakfast we text K&E to see if they wanted anything from Costco and they text back wanting to meet us there.  Always need diapers these days.....Hal dropped me off at the door so he could fill up his car with gas, later I realized his alternative motive....he would get Anna!  Grandpa and Anna found me, but I was left with the cart of stuff while grandpa strutted around Costco with Anna in the stroller.

2 comments:

  1. I am sure she'll be making many more trips to Costco!! Thanks for keeping her occupied while we shopped as well.

    ReplyDelete