Monday, August 29, 2011

Family weekend pictures

We have had a fun filled week and weekend with Anna.  While Hal and Keith continue to work on the fence, I get to have some Anna time.....

Friday night Keith and Elysse invited us out for dinner.  Love they are so close.....We went to Gloria's and it was a happening place.  There was a little wait so we (Elysse and I) thought outside would be just fine....I'm not so sure the guys agreed. 

While we were just hanging out, Hal received a call from Blake in Singapore.  I love technology!  Blake has been on a marathon working schedule.  We so miss Blake, Camille and Pierce and very thankful for Skype!  But there is nothing like getting your arms around those you love.

 Anna pretty much loves to eat and sleep at this age.
Saturday night was a great night...baby sitting and cowboys football...life is grand!  It wasn't soon after mom and dad dropped off Anna that she took a little nap

 Kitty is always intrigued when Anna arrives.  Making sure she knows Kitty is here to stay.
During our baby siting time, we got to Skype Camille and Pierce, Blake was at work.  We didn't get a good snap shot of Pierce but I did check out Camille's blog and found these pics of Pierce and thought they were perfect for the weekend.  Pierce is having a Garage Sale...


You can check out Camille's blog at http://dentonnews.blogspot.com/ for all the details.
It's time for Anna to eat and then....
 nap time again....Go Cowboys!
Sunday , while some of us where just staying inside napping to avoid the heat...others were checking off their Bucket List! I wake up from my Sunday afternoon nap and get a message from Chris to check out Face Book..OK...it took me two seconds to run to my pc to find out what's going on...this is what I learn.  He and Melissa decided to go sky diving...!!!!





Julie and KW....what did you do for the weekend?
I love my family and very thankful to God for placing those in my life.
Hal and I are BLESSED!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great blog... I know that was a lot of work to put that together but I loved it... and Pierce looked at all the pics with me. Great pics of C and M... love you guys and miss you too.

    ReplyDelete