Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Anna's First night at the Arboretum

The Arboretum is just filled with pumpkins this time of year and I wanted to take Anna and mom and dad of course.  Aunt JuJu was in town so she went along with us.  Actually, Aunt JuJu gave Anna this sweet dress.  We took several pictures and after we rearranged the Arboretum displays we got a really cute one of Anna in a pot of pumpkins.  She is such a good sport.
Better than dad!  Hal did a great job of capturing this photo.  Keith actually got into the spirit of the evening.

The Arboretum is holding concerts through October.  The weather is finally nice enough to again take advantage of this wonderful venue.  Hal and I love outdoors and music.  Here we get both and love going.  I think next year we may get season tickets.  I think this is such a sweet picture of Julie and Anna with the lake in the background.  Beautiful evening.
Getting our picnic all ready.  We even had Tradition wine...OMGoodness!  Life is grand.
Grandpa enjoying the evening.  Looks like a happy camper to me.
Anna got so tired, she fell asleep on my shoulder.  I just couldn't put her down.
Cute mom and dad...
A lovely evening and so happy to have them join us at one of our favorite places.
Until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment