Sunday, July 17, 2011

Anna's first visit to GP & GM's house

Anna is not allowed to go out in public as of yet, but she can visit family.  Julie came up to help K&E for a few days (I think she really wanted to have some one on one time w/Anna).  We had the usual cook out, steak and salmon and watched Anna.  K&E have the feeding and diaper changing routine down.  They are such good parents.  I realized that I didn't get a pic of Julie while she was here.  But I did get several of
Anna...go figure...sorry Aunt JuJu.

 Elysse has always been very photogenic, but I think motherhood fits her very well and she just glows.
Keith has taken to fatherhood with such passion.  Anna for sure is daddy's little girl and as a daughter, there is nothing better.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for blogging... now I feel like I need to read your blog everyday to keep up with you guys and K and E... and baby A. I love the last picture of Keith and Anna... so cute... wish we were there...

    ReplyDelete