Saturday, July 2, 2011

Welcome Anna Michelle Denton

We have been anxiously waiting to meet our new granddaughter Anna Michelle Denton.  Arriving Friday June 24, 2011 at 9:40 am, 6 lbs 1 oz and 20 in.
There are many photos so get ready.  I just could not make a decision on which ones I wanted to share.  Be thankful that I did not share all 100 + of them.
Father / daughter moment.  One of many I'm sure of.  Anna has Keith's eyelashes.
 This is just a couple of hours after Anna arrived.  Elysse is an amazine women!
 We feel so very blessed that the kids allowed us to be part of this special occassion.
 Grandpa and Grandma...and very proud

 Elysse's mom (GG) and Jim (can't remember what he wants to be called)


 Cousin Tilly and Uncle John from Austin came up to the occassion.
 Aunt JuJu and Uncle KW from Houston were here for the celebration.
 Uncle John, Aunt Dusty and cousin Tilly. These girls are going to have such a special bonding.
 This is my very favorite picture ever!   It makes me cry everytime I look at it. 
 Mom, dad and Anna

2 comments:

  1. We are so excited she is here... we are going to have to photoshop some pics of us in these pics... wish we could have been there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for being a part of Anna's special day. She is truly blessed with wonderful grandparents and Keith and I are equally as lucky!! We love you.

    ReplyDelete