Thursday, July 21, 2011

WP, Tuesday 2011

Today was very laid back.  No one could make a decision about what to do...so let's go to breakfast and think about it.  Back to Carvers for our last delicious breakfast.  We finally decided that we wanted to go to the top of Mary Jane mountain.  It's one of ours and George's favorite ski runs and mountain.  Several of us came up in July of 2007 to spread George's ashes. 
Once we arrived and saw George's tree a wave of peace came over me.  We held hands and said our prayers of thanksgiving and remembrance of George.


We spent the rest of the morning up on the mountain taking "Photo Op" shots.  We (Susan and I) had a blast with the camera.  They guys were great sports.  After all, it was a beautiful cool day outside.













 Another Obit picture
 Thank you John and Susan for another wonder trip to WP.  Hal and I are very greatful and we love every moment we are here with you.  Our Love.

1 comment:

  1. What is an obit picture... I love all the flowers... and great job with the blog... I feel like I am there... and a special moment at George's tree... special memories... miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete