Sunday, December 5, 2010

France 2010, Wednesday, 11/10

Paris, I'm so excited I can hardly stand myself!  This has been a dream of mine and it's come to life and I absolutely love Paris.  We jumped on the "Hop On/ Hop Off" bus tour.  I think this is an excellent way to get a good overview and feel of a city.  Here are some shots that Hal took as he and Harry were the only ones to brave the cold temps and sit up top on the bus.  Some of us later joined them, when the sun came out.   Enjoy














After our tour we went to the cafe around the corner from our hotel, Cafe du Marche.  We then headed to Sacre Coeur. This church is beautiful and has some amazing mosaics.
 View overlooking Paris.
 Just hanging out w/my friend Mary in Paris.
 and Liz

 Ladies styling w/their new hats.
 Kat and Jerry at the Effie Tower.  How much more magic can it get?




A GREAT first day in Paris.

1 comment:

  1. More and More great pics... love them all and love how Hal is getting artistic with his pics... love it... and love me some France now when can we go.

    ReplyDelete