Thursday, December 30, 2010

I Love Christmas, 2010

I think I have mentioned before how much I love the Christmas season.  I love the songs, the decorations, the family and friend times spent together and being reminded how and why we are here on earth.  All of this helps me get through the season as I'm not a shopper at all.
Here are just a few pics from CHRISTmas...(thank you Camille)
Camille wraps her gifts like a gift in its' self.  This is for you Camille.  I made my very own bow.

 Keith & Elysse came over Christmas Eve eve.  So hard not to get them all baby stuff already!  But Keith did get a dad's cooler to take to the park.
Kitty was all over and so enjoying the paper and boxes.
We attended the 5:00 Christmas Eve service, which is the "kids" service.  So sweet to see all the Angels, Shepards and Kings file in.

Here comes Jerry to save the day.  One of three of the Sander's boys didn't make it.
We even had a real baby.


Garrett, Layton and Preston where happy to set free.


We hope each of you had a very Merry Christmas and wishes for a healthy and joyful
 New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out...and your packages are great.... and love the video... we watched a thousand times... so cute.

    ReplyDelete